Friday, March 14, 2008

37.3 miles completed- Land Between the Lakes



Woohoo- I finally finished a longer distance! Overall, the race was awesome! I'll write more details about it later- but my time was 7:13, I was second female, and 15th overall. Not bad. The weather was very nice and sunny and it was beautiful outside. I was actually able to walk afterwards and my legs fully recovered just 2 days later. I'd like to do that race again.

I ran a few miles yesterday at a 7:15 minute pace without trying to. Does that mean I can run a marathon at an 8:20 pace? Maybe not- but that would be nice because it would qualify me for Boston. I have an OH marathon in 2 weekends...we'll see how all of the conditions add up and see how it goes. I won't be disappointed if I don't qualify so I'm not planning on it right now.

More to come!

No comments: