Sunday, March 7, 2010

6 Miles

Well, I ate FOUR FAT donuts this morning for breakfast and felt nastily stuffed afterwards. No, they weren't the small white powdered donuts that you buy in the little bag at the grocery. I waited over 30 minutes in line at Long's Bakery for some cinnamon fried (fried?? yuck) donuts that are gigantic and then stuffed myself with them at home. Why do I wonder why I don't lose weight after running a lot?

So anyway, I really wasn't in the mood to do my 5 miles in the afternoon but I made myself. I went out to the canal and there were tons of people there since it was warm and sunny out. For some crazy reason, I felt really good and was able to run 6 miles at a 7:50-55 pace. Woohoo!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am so happy to know I'm not the only one who over-indulges sometimes. My culprit is my joy of baking, why do I bake a whole cake/pan of brownies/double batch of cookies/etc. when I know I will be the one who eats most of it?

I can't wait for the warmer weather to really break through up here! We're on the verge!

Clara said...

All I have to say is Smirnoff Ice, pizza, oreos, chips, chocolates...did that cover it all?