Monday, May 3, 2010

Docta docta

I went to the Dr today about my leg and after first ruling out an adductor strain, he concluded that that's what it was. He then sent me to a physical therapist and the same conclusion arose: I flunked all of the tests that would lead you to think it was an adductor pull...but since he didn't think it was anything else, he said he will just treat it as if that's what it is. Hmm.

At the end of the day, he just gave me a few stretches to do at home and then told me to come back next week. Well, I hope the next meeting is worth my while because I'm not going to keep paying $35/wk for some stretches that I know I can do on my own. Ay ay ay.

I'm also going to [sadly] hold off on my ultimate frisbee for the moment so that my leg can keep on healing; butttt, I will be doing some Zumba still tomorrow.

So after work today I went to the gym and did the elliptical for about 17 minutes, then some stretches, then some weights that work the inner and outer thigh. It's about time my lazy butt did some moving around.

1 comment:

sparlingville bill said...

what is zumba?