Tuesday, February 3, 2009

13 Miles on Treadmill

Miles 1-5: 8:45 pace
Miles 6-10: 9:01 pace
Miles 11-12 9:20 pace
...walk a couple of minutes
Mile 13 9:03 pace

I was planning on running 15 miles today but I wimped out and told myself I was tired. I kept telling myself that this is the time I need to get used to running and keep going, when I really don't want to...but it didn't work.

There are mirrors in front of the treadmill and so I kind of get to see how my stride is. I've noticed that since I've been running slower on the treadmill, my legs get lazy and I barely lift up my knees. Dang those treadmills! And we just got 4 more inches of snow today...what's a girl to do.

3 comments:

Running 2 Mohican said...

Turn up the inlcine. That will get the legs picking up.

Clara said...

That means working harder though. :)

Running 2 Mohican said...

LOL, Yes.