Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Ultimate Cure to Funky Feet

Before I left to Kettle, my lovely mother surprised me with a fun goodie bag for my trip. In that bag was the following:
  • Kleenex
  • Blistex
  • Gum
  • Cleansing Cloths
  • Starbucks Card (!!!)
  • Cashews

And the best, last item was.....FAKE TOENAILS!!! They're PERFECT! I no longer will have to worry about my ugly toenails and I will no longer get dirty looks from other girls who try to casually glance down at them.

What a wonderful idea! I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier. My mom's a genius and I think it only cost her $1. All of this time I've been either putting bandaids over my toenails to cover them up or I've been painting the skin where the toenail should be...all to be accepted in society. Well now I have a cure- what a wonderful thing.

I'll happily show them off once I glue them to my stubs.


No comments: