Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hallucination 100 Miler!!!

Gracias a Bill, I finally got more information about an upcoming 100 miler in Pinckney, MI on September 26. Running Fit is putting it on and I believe the Dances With Dirt director, Randy Step, is organizing this race. I don't know though...not much information is posted yet. I had emailed the DWD people a few months ago and asked if they were going to have any 100 mile races any time soon...and they said there will be some new races this Fall. Soo, somehow they're related. Woohoo!

As you know, I love the DWD series and so I hope that I'll be up and ready for their 100 miler (course consists of 6 loops). The delimma (since when were there 2 m's in "delimma"?) is that the DWD Hell 50 miler is on September 12 and so either I run both and risk killing myself or I opt for the big one.

For those of you that don't want to run 100 miles, for whatever weird reason, it looks like there will also be the following races on the same day: 50m, 50k, marathon, half marathon, 50m relay and 10k. Holy moly.

No comments: