Saturday, May 17, 2008

Running awards???

I surprisingly got an envelope in the mail today and inside it was a TrailRunner buff. I guess it's from the Land Between the Lakes race in KY a couple of months ago... Who would have thunk. The letter said they give points to each runner for each mile you run and then what place you come in and then count your age group and all of that stuff. Nice. I'll take a picture of it later.
When would I wear it? It'd look funky on my head since I'm not a guy and I have long hair. Oh well...we'll make it work somehow. How long was that race, anyway? I think that was the 60k.

I don't think I wrote about this earlier but first off, the Xenia marathon was terrible for me. I had a super slow time because I walked the last 3-4 miles...and it just sucked. So as I was talking to Chris on the phone about that particular race, I walk into my house and see a package from OH. Inside was a plaque for the race saying I placed top in my age group or something like that. Then my slow-ars time appeared on it too. Funny.

No comments: